[yocto] BB_NO_NETWORK and own-mirrors not working with meta-systemd

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 20 06:42:27 PDT 2012

On Thursday 20 September 2012 09:30:19 Evade Flow wrote:
> I guess I'll try the BFI approach of restarting the build from scratch next.
> `:-o.

We'd really rather people didn't do this as it does not help us to diagnose
and fix problems.

> Incidentally, searching the OpenEmbedded manual for 'cleanslate'
> turns up no hits. Is this some kind of 'secret' command?  Where can I learn
> about other such commands?

As Gary pointed out the command is "cleansstate". The OpenEmbedded manual has
not been kept up-to-date I'm afraid - but the good news is there is an up-to-
date and comprehensive set of documentation set provided by the Yocto Project
here:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation

FYI you can do "bitbake -c listtasks <targetname>" which will list all of the
valid tasks, you can remove do_ from the start of these to get commands you
can use with -c.

Cheers,
Paul

--