[yocto] How to do the specified tasks instead of many default

Liu treebody at embedstudy.com
Thu Sep 20 06:11:49 PDT 2012

Dear Paul,
     I have some packages built by a set of Makefiles,and want to build them using bitbake.So I used recipes to invoke Makefiles to do fetch,unpack,patch,compile tasks.But I do not need to do the following tasks like do_build,do_package.
 In the default conditions,there exist list of packages by using the command like "bitbake busybox -c listtasks".
     With your idea I can disable tasks by do_package[noexec] = "1". But then it needs to do many similar works to disable tasks I do not need in all my package recipes.So I want to know if there is a direct way to disable default tasks defined in .bbclass.
 Thanks,