[yocto] 1.3_M5.rc1 branched

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Sep 19 17:50:12 PDT 2012

On 09/19/2012 05:25 PM, Flanagan, Elizabeth wrote:
> All,
>
> 1.3_M5 has been branched and rc1 is close to complete. There were a
> few minor issues which have caused a targeted regeneration of build
> artifacts. Specifically, we are regenerating the build appliance and
> the eclipse plugin. Those build artifacts will be moved to the release
> cadidate directory when they are complete (a few hours from now.). I
> will send out a note when they are finished but if people wish to
> begin testing as soon as they are done, I've included the links to
> where they're being built out to:
>
> Download: autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/pub/nightly/20120919-2
> poky: 52850f0fc6f801298413ee779834b346ef7f48d6
> meta-qt3: 8730326c902e6fb256b5dea77a6dde28d813c424
> eclipse-poky: 7b86e48a504f79871cdfdabd4995aa64352fdeed
>
> Rebuilds:
> Build-appliance:
> http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/pub/build-appliance/20120919-1
> Eclipse-poky: http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/pub/eclipse-plugin/20120919-2

QA Folks,

Please finish up on the M4 RC3 Full pass testing so we at least get an
idea what items we need to work on for the RC2 build!

If it's possible to start some basic testing during your various day
time on this 1.3_M5 that would be very appreciated also!

If there are any bugs that anyone feels needs more attention, please let
me know, I know there are some outstanding issues with doing builds with
ADT, which we are addressing.

Thanks
	Sau!