[yocto] BB_NO_NETWORK and own-mirrors not working with meta-systemd

Evade Flow evadeflow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:33:45 PDT 2012

I'm not sure how to answer your questions, unfortunately, this is all
quite new to me. I'm not the maintainer of said layer, and don't know
anything at all yet about 'layer etiquette'. There does seem to be a
README.md file in meta-systemd, though:

  - http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-systemd/tree/README.md

I'm just trying to build the thing. :-)  I'll try converting the tag
name into a commit hash and see if that helps, thanks a lot...