[yocto] Bitbake for list packages

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Sep 18 05:08:02 PDT 2012

On 2012-09-17 06:39, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> On Monday 17 September 2012 09:37:13 Raul Rosetto Munoz wrote:
>> I know that habe a bitbake command that list all packages.
>
> Do you mean list all recipes? If so, one of the following may be helpful:
>
>    bitbake -s
>
>    bitbake-layers show-recipes

Of these, 'bitbake -s' seems more useful as it also tells you the
package revision (PR) value used.

Would it be possible to do something like
   bitbake -s core-image-minimal
to see just what packages/recipes are used to create that image?
That would be most useful, especially for things like documentation
and quality/revision tracking.