[yocto] any success with spartan6-lx9mb?

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:36:25 PDT 2012

Hi Trevor,
                   I just briefly tried building it, using gcc-4.5.1, and got build failures too. It looks like it will take some effort to get this up and running with the current version of yocto. I just managed to get powerpc440 soft-float working with gcc-4.5.1 & eglibc-2.13 with a specific commit id for poky and meta-openembedded. Now I have to try and make that legacy gcc-4.5.1 support with with the latest poky and meta-openembedded master branch. Perhaps if you get a Xilinx SP601 board and dive in, you could help get microblaze up and running!

Best regards,

Elvis