[yocto] Adding items to meta-toolchain

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 04:35:55 PDT 2012

I'm sure I saw something regarding this come up recently, but I can't
seem to find it so apologies if this has just been answered.

What is the proper way of adding things to a meta-toolchain build. For
example, I have included in my image libwebsockets as a library which my
application dynamically links against. Now at the moment I build my
appplication locally against the output from meta-toolchain and a -I to
specific the sysroot of my build. However how do I get libwebsockets.so
and libwebsockets.h included in a meta-toolchain build so I can cross
compile with the library on a host without the build sysroot?

Regards,
Jack.

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)