[yocto] [linux-yocto] 'bitbake linux-yocto' after 'bitbake linux-yocto -c compile -f' does not create image

Rudolf Streif rudolf.streif at linux.com
Wed Sep 12 09:23:25 PDT 2012

Thanks. That explains -C. But what happened to -f in the 1.15.2? It seems
that it does not trigger a rerun of the dependent tasks anymore when
bitbake is invoked again specifying the package only.

I am actually teaching a class right now and it happens to all of the
systems including my dev box. So it's not isolated to one system only.

Thanks,
Rudi