[yocto] Milestone 4, RC2 Build

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Mon Sep 10 21:01:28 PDT 2012

Folks,

Given the issues we had with the Eclipse and ADT installer during the
RC1 build and we decided to forgo the existing RC1 build and restart
with an RC2.  There have been no changes to the Poky RC1 branch, but we
moved Eclipse forward to pick up some changes.

The current Autobuilder build artifacts are located at
http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/pub/nightly/20120910-5/

This includes the Eclipse plugin and adt-installer, there should be 2
versions of the installer if I understood Beth correct, please use the
one marked adt-installer-QA when it's populated.

I have seen 3 build failures, all related to libowl-av and sato rootfs,
they are in Atom-pc, qemuppc and mpc8315 targets.  I am going attempt a
rebuild of the nightly-ppc standalone.  There was also a failure in the
p1022, which I think Matthew is aware of.

All major repos have been have been Branched and we are using the 1.3_M4
branch, git hash dd3edc9fbb674682947e8218202fdbeef8635dd5

Thanks for your support in checking out these milestone.

Sau!