[yocto] [RFC 0/6][yocto-docs] Add eclipse help generation to build system.

Timo Müller mail at timomueller.eu
Thu Sep 6 08:14:49 PDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Rifenbark, Scott M wrote, On 06.09.2012 16:50:
> Hi Timo,
>
> Thanks for the patches here.  I need to be sure that these patches are based on the most recent documentation
files found in the yocto-docs/master branch, which is at
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/yocto-docs/log/.  Can you
confirm this for me?

Yes, I've tested these patches with the yocto-docs/master branch.
(git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-docs)

documentation/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.xml: Added glib-gettextize
(CommitID: c46f8e46ad70bf979d2e51e58d461bcd9456b773)

I've just tested with the current commit and the patches also work with
Commit f909a7336ae2f95baa751231beeae08081576e1f.

> Thanks,
> Scott

Best regards,
     Timo