[yocto] Create a .bb for my aplication

Raul Rosetto Munoz munoz0raul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:14:44 PDT 2012

Hello,
I have some files that compose my application, and I want to put this files
in the "/home/prjs" folder, I know That I need to install the prjs folder
and the other files in this folder.

What I dont know first, How to create a .bb file!

And another question.

I saw that if I do some things like this:

install -m 0644 ${WORKDIR}/fstab ${D}${sysconfdir}/fstab

I will copy the file fstab in /etc/ folder.

How I can know that {sysconfdir} correspond to /etc/ folder?

And If it is correct how to know for what /home/ folder correspond {???}.

plz Can some one try to tell me???

Thanks For All Help!

--
*Raul Rosetto Muñoz*