[yocto] the use of the files in meta/lib

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Tue Oct 23 20:07:59 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Liu <treebody at embedstudy.com> wrote:
>     I'm wondering the function of  the directory meta/lib.I suspect the
> files are imported as modules by .bbclass.Is there any good reference docs
> about the python files in the directory ?

They can be used by any python anywhere in the metadata. Some of its
modules are automatically imported for all to use at any time, some
are not. See base.bbclass and the OE_IMPORTS variable to see which are
auto-imported. The only docs on them, as far as I know, is the code
itself. There isn't a great deal of code, so I'd suggest perusing it
directly.
--
Christopher Larson