[yocto] Unreadable menuconfig

Jonathan Haws Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:34:29 PDT 2012

When I run 'bitbake linux-yocto -c menuconfig' I was not getting a menuconfig - I had to tell my local.conf to use screen because auto was selecting a gnome terminal which would resize itself to something too small and menuconfig would exit with an error.

Now I can get menuconfig and make changes, but it is extremely difficult to read.  I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix this?  I would like to use the correct commands so that I don't mess anything up.  Right now I have resorted to running menuconfig down in my build directory where the .config file is stored with the kernel source.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Jonathan

PS -- HERE IS THE ATTACHMENT...