[yocto] Cedartrail / GLES / Framebuffer

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Sat Oct 20 11:31:49 PDT 2012

I'm still trying to get my 'perfect' platform configuration for a project.

1) I need to use the 'nopvr' machine as I need unionfs. This means I need the kernel 3.2, which doesn't currently support pvr;
2) I'm running using the framebuffer and would rather not have to include libx11;
3) I was using SDL, but I now need to support GLESv2 / EGL as well.

Is it possible to build a system that runs like this? i.e. GLES on the framerbuffer without X11.

I think the only issue is getting a build of MESA that runs without x11, but is there anything else, or another way?

Chris Tapp

opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com