[yocto] lm-sensors not available as a package?

Marc Ferland ferlandm at sonatest.com
Wed Oct 17 13:37:04 PDT 2012

Jonathan Haws <Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu> writes:

> Marc,
>
> If you have a working recipe, I would love to see it.  Maybe you have
> already solved some of the issues I have been seeing.
>
> I have a recipe that installs the software, however, I would like to
> have it run sensors-detect on first boot as well as install the
> lm_sensors.init script to /etc/init.d.  My recipe now looks like this:

Hi Jonathan,

I have posted a firt version of my recipe to the oe-core mailing
list. You can try this.

http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-October/031002.html

I'll probably post a revised version by the end of the week to the
meta-oe mailing list as suggested by Paul and Martin.

Enjoy!

Marc