[yocto] My first recipe: qjson_0.7.1.bb

Fabrício Ceolin ceolin at ulevel.com
Tue Oct 16 14:31:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm new at the yocto project and I'm building my first recipe.

At now, I'm in trouble because the yocto is building my application for
toolchain and I do not need that. I need build an application only for
target image.

My machine is x86_64 and my target is qemux86.

When bitbake trying to compile the qjson for toolchain, bitbake tries to
link 32 bits binaries with 64 bits toolchain's libraries.

See my bb file and error attached

How can I make this compilation use only target libs?

In custom bb files, how do the bitbake know that compilation if for a
toolchain or a target?

Thanks

--
Fabrício Ceolin