[yocto] denx.de site down?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 10 12:41:24 PDT 2012

Dear Elvis,

In message <8FDC41DC-70B4-4BCB-9B95-51CFBCA8961D at gmail.com> you wrote:

>                         I noticed that your site has been down since
> yesterday? I usually sync with your u-boot and eldk repositories, and
> during the yocto build process, it failed because your site was
> un-reachable.
>
> I was able to get past the yocto build issue, by temporarily modifying
> my u-boot repositories to point to the local file system.
>
> I'm sure others are also facing a similar issue.

I apologize for the inconveniencies.  We had a hardware problem on our
main server (actually nothing serious, just a dead disk drive), but our
hoster handles this not exactly in a competent way - instead of just
hot-swapping the failed drive so we just have to re-sync the degraded
RAID array he decided to replace _all_ disks so we are forced to
reinstall from scratch and restore from backups.

This process is still in the works.  Sorry for that.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
                                                          - Bob Dylan