[yocto] Meta Intel / Cedartrail / Denzil - how to get unionfs in the kernel

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Tue Oct 9 13:16:55 PDT 2012

On 9 Oct 2012, at 14:40, James Abernathy wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Saxena, Rahul <rahul.saxena at intel.com> wrote:

Interesting - that's the same board as I'm using. It would be worth seeing what happens. I've had a look at the bbappend for 3.2 that Kishore posted and compared it with the standard one for 3.0. I think it 'just' needs a new meta data branch before I can try a build with pvr. I guess this will need to be a new branch and not an existing one?

opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com