[yocto] Meta Intel / Cedartrail / Denzil - how to get unionfs in the kernel

Tom Zanussi tom.zanussi at intel.com
Mon Oct 8 13:18:45 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-08 at 21:02 +0100, Chris Tapp wrote:
> On 8 Oct 2012, at 17:35, Bodke, Kishore K wrote:

Another option would be to try to do the kernel work needed to move the
driver to a later kernel - we have a similar situation with EMGD, which
also typically lags by a few kernel versions, so we just go ahead and
fix up whatever needs fixing up for the later kernels in order to keep
it working as we uprev the kernels.

Since 3.0 is going away soon and there seems to be interest in Cedar
Trail, we should see what we can do to keep it alive with the pvr
graphics support going forward.

Tom