[yocto] HTTP-accessible poky repo?

Evade Flow evadeflow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 11:46:26 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Evade Flow <evadeflow at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to track yocto development more closely, but I'm stuck behind a
> restrictive HTTP-only firewall all day at work.  Is there an official
> (or unofficial-but-up-to-date), HTTP-accessible mirror of
> git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git I can clone from?
>
> I can create a clone on github and run some cron scripts at home to sync
> it, but I'd rather not bother if there's already something like this out
> there...

It seems no one is particularly interested in this. Oh, well. FWIW, I put
a couple mirrors here:

  - http://github.com/yoctoproject-mirrors

I figured this would make it easier for me to track upstream development
from behind the firewall at work. (*Now* I'm sure people will chime in
and tell me there's already a complete set of HTTP-accessible mirrors
somewhere... :-})