[yocto] Tftp Server Problem P1021rdb

Maxime Moge Maxime.Moge at sick.de
Tue Oct 2 09:15:36 PDT 2012

Hello,

Ich ve got to install the TFTP-Server on the Linux Virtual Machine(Ubuntu
10.04) :

        sudo apt-get install xinetd tftpd-hpa tftp

        sudo vim /etc/default/tftpd-hpa
                #defaults for tftp-hpa
                RUN_DAEMON="yes"
                OPTIONS="-l -s /var/lib/tftpboot"

Then, I set up the TFTP Folder:

        sudo mkdir /tftpboot
        sudo chmod -R 777 /tftpboot
        sudo chown -R nobody /tftpboot

Straight after that, I startet the server:
        sudo /etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa start

The problem is that I cant get any file from the server to the device.!
The problem remains when I try to get a file to my Windows Host  (Window
7)
        T T T T T T retry count exceed...

I tried to get a file by using another terminal within the same linux
virtual machine
        tftp VirtualMachineIP
        get RunThis.sh
        ....Timeout
It didnt work out
Alternatively, I configured the  xinetd Tftp script :
        sudo vim /etc/xinetd/tftp

Then I stopped tftpd-hpa.

then startes xinetd (sudo service xinetd start)

All that didnt work.

Any Idea what I can do?

Thank in advance