[yocto] Wiki Main page terrible sparse

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Nov 26 16:47:56 PST 2012

Hi Maxin - it would be good to coordinate your effort with the rest of
the community. Can you let us know what you have in mind before
starting?

Also, please let me know if you have trouble with access. I don't see
any account requests being held.

thanks

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org