[yocto] do_fetch failure with libowl-0.1

Ramming, Brian brian.ramming at intel.com
Wed Nov 14 10:39:03 PST 2012

Hello,

I am looking into converting my layer from Yocto 1.2 to Yocto 1.3 running into an issue when trying to build my image. It fails when trying to fetch libowl-0.1:

ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 2, output:
tar: Skipping to next header

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
tar: Child returned status 1

DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.yoctoproject.org/libowl;protocol=git'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

I attached the full log from: \build\tmp\work\core2-poky-linux\libowl-0.1+git1+6ebc8ac8f8575278dd40a535cadefa26374e44b1-r0

If there is anything else that I should attach, or additional information I should provide please let me know.

Any information on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
Brian R.