[yocto] Olb Beagleboard support

Rudolf Streif rudolf.streif at linux.com
Mon Nov 12 17:15:08 PST 2012

To chime in: I successfully used kernel and root fs built by plain Yocto,
meta and meta-yocto layers, for C4 and xM Beagleboards. On some C4 with
certain MMC I had the issue that the kernel would not be able to mount the
root fs and just sat there waiting. Unplugging and replugging the MMC
resets the flash reader and driver and then the kernel can mount the root
fs.

Rudi