[yocto] Sanity checks expansion for QA automation

Stoicescu, CorneliuX corneliux.stoicescu at intel.com
Mon Nov 12 02:01:50 PST 2012

Hello!

I would like to ask for your help with expanding the actual sanity check system with new tests for QA automation purposes.
If anyone has worked on these tests it would be of great help if they can give me some info on how they are set up

I would like to know the following:

1)      where they are enabled/disabled

2)      where the results are stored

3)      how I can add new tests/checks/tasks in qemu images

4)      how I can add new tests/checks/tasks in bsp images

5)      what already implemented custom libraries are useful (like poky/scripts/qemuimage-testlib )

6)      any other useful information you might have on the subject.

In the meanwhile I will also look into the sanity check system and share my results with anyone who is interested.

Thank you in advance!
Cornel Stoicescu
Yocto QA