[yocto] Cannot Compile Application in Eclipse IDE Juno

Sean Liming sean.liming at annabooks.com
Fri Nov 9 19:40:47 PST 2012

Alexandru,

I downloaded the ADT from here:
http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-1.3/adt_installer per
the manual -
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/adt-manual/adt-manual.html section
2.1.1.1. This is what I tested first. Attached is the one I created with
bitbake that is currently installed on my system. They look the same, and I
get the same result.

How do I do a reconfigure the project in Eclipse? The online video
demonstrated the reconfigure, but I don't see this option.

Just to add on to what I have below, my Yocto Project ADT preferences are:
-Build System derived toolchain is checked
-Toolchain Root location /home/sean/Yocto1.3/n450 - which is the build
directory for my images.
-Sysroot Location /home/sean//Yocto1.3/test-yocto/x86_64

Target Options
-External HW checked

Regards,

Sean Liming