[yocto] please patch runqemu

Zhifan Nie nzf1989 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:07:52 PST 2012

Dear all,
Here is a bug in yocto I find today. The source is pulled directly from
github.

runqemu in scripts folder can not work well on machines with AMD
processor supporting secure virtual machine(svm) feature. When I want to
enable KVM to accelerate the qemu, It reminds that VT is not supported by
the machine. This bug is due to an error spelling of svm into smx in line
158.

please find the attached patch file to revise the runqemu script.

--
Nie Zhifan
+393778309427
S173731 at studenti.polito.it
nzf1989 at gmail.com
A joyful heart does good like a medicine, but a broken heart dries up the
bones