[yocto] Attempting to get GNAT (Ada) built with Denzil, failing

Luke A. Guest laguest at archeia.com
Mon Nov 5 13:39:22 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting gnat to build, I modified the gcc recipes
(see diff) and it is building Ada source for both native (x86_64
GNU/Linux) and ARM (as can be seen in
tmp/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc-cross-4.6.3
+svnr184847-r29/gcc-4_6-branch/build.x86_64-linux.arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/ada/rts/).

But then it fails, I believe this to be some sort of strange environment
variable issue, but I don't know enough about Yocto to pinpoint it. Can
anyone help?

I've also included the config and compile logs.

Thanks,
Luke.