[yocto] Broken SDK

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:03:13 PDT 2012

Hi Lianhao,

These patches worked for me.But still I am failing to create symbolic link
of mkspecs. It throws below mentioned error-

"ln -s
/opt/poky/1.0/sysroots/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/qtopia/mkspecs
mkspecs
| ln: creating symbolic link `mkspecs': File exists"

On commenting out
 "(cd ${SDK_OUTPUT}/${QT_TOOLS_PREFIX}/..; ln -s
${SDKTARGETSYSROOT}/usr/share/qtopia/mkspecs mkspecs;)"

section of meta-toolchain-qte.bb, I can successfully create the SDK
including my cross toolchain of specified architecture. Do I need to change
any path?