[yocto] Autobuilder test status.

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Sun May 27 10:13:10 PDT 2012

The autobuilder tests have almost completed and the autobuilder is
back on line with the exception of meta-intel builds. Those builders
will be online on Tuesday.

I have one final test of master running to determine the base time
needed to rebuild off of the same git revision. Once that build is
finished I'll turn the build failure emails back on.

Please be aware that prior credentials have changed during the
upgrade. If you had the ability to run builds on the ab and no longer
have that ability, please contact me off list.

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project