[yocto] [poky] RaspberryPi Layer

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Mon May 21 08:16:47 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

> > For example parsing libav and rpi-zram-service will fail. We don't
> > have libav and we don't have systemd yet in poky.
>
> OK, sure, that isn't ideal - however meta-ti suffers from this issue as
well,
> and they have instructions in the layer README which tell people the
> BBMASK they can use to fix it. Can we not do the same here?

That had been my plan but I got the impression that was frowned up in the
Yocto environment.
As mentioned before I develop with core OE and Angstrom so to date had not
worried about Yocto specific problems as it is not a distro I use in anger.

If anyone wants to chuck patches over for this that is grand. Or if Andrei
wants to maintain floating patches over my tree, that is also fine, it makes
little odds to me or my current use case.

Regards,

John