[yocto] Fwd: Narcissus update <- IMPORTANT

Koen Kooi koen at beagleboard.org
Tue May 15 03:24:05 PDT 2012

Apologies for the massive cross-post, but most users don't read the development lists :) To avoid 'reply all' mistakes the addressed lists are in BCC. In case you are wondering which lists: the beagleboard list, the meta-ti list and the yocto project list.

A minor update to the below: the test server will be down for a short time wednesday to upgrade the RAM.

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: