[yocto] Failed to fetch URL http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/libcg/libcgroup/v0.37.1/libcgroup-0.37.1.tar.bz2

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:27:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

On May 3, 2012, at 6:52 PM, Elvis Dowson wrote:

> When I try to run bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal, it fails to fetch libcgroup-0.37.1
>
> NOTE: Running task 139 of 305 (ID: 264, /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-core/libcgroup/libcgroup_0.37.1.bb, do_fetch)
> NOTE: package libcgroup-0.37.1-r1: task do_fetch: Started
> WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/libcg/libcgroup/v0.37.1/libcgroup-0.37.1.tar.bz2

This was a transient failure because the SourceForge mirrors were down for about 4 hours. Its up now, and all the packages are downloading fine.

I'm starting to like yocto, its definitely got a more deterministic feel to it, and things seem to be logically laid out and easy to configure.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson