[yocto] ERROR: ParseError at /tool/yocto/poky-extras/meta-linaro/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-4.5.1.linaro.inc:1: Could not include required file recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-4.5.1.inc

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:25:40 PDT 2012

Hi,
       In my bblayers.conf, I've included the poky-extras/meta-linaro meta layer.

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /tool/yocto/poky/meta \
  /tool/yocto/poky/meta-yocto \
  /tool/yocto/poky-extras/meta-kernel-dev \
  /tool/yocto/poky-extras/meta-linaro \
  /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
  /tool/yocto/meta-gumstix \
  /tool/yocto/meta-ti \
  /tool/yocto/meta-xilinx \
  "

However, I get a build error when I execute the following command:

$ bitbake -c fetchall meta-toolchain

Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
WARNING: Host distribution "Ubuntu 12.04 LTS" has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
WARNING: /tool/yocto/meta-ti/recipes-misc/payload/bonescript.bb: it is recommended to set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES as <existing-package>-systemd
ERROR: ParseError at /tool/yocto/poky-extras/meta-linaro/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-4.5.1.linaro.inc:1: Could not include required file recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-4.5.1.inc
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

Am I missing an additional meta-layer?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson