[yocto] How does the Yocto gitweb interface group the git repositories

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:54:25 PDT 2012

Hi,
       I'm trying to mirror the yocto repositories on my development machine. I was wondering how the yocto web interface groups the various repositories like IDE Plugins, Matchbox, Misc, Poky, Poky Support, etc.

http://git.yoctoproject.org/

For example, the URI for the Anjuta Poky git repo is git://git.yoctoproject.org/anjuta-poky, but when rendered using the Yocto web interface, it is displayed under IDE Plugins > anjuta-poxy

I'd like to have a similar grouping for my local repository, so that I can classify stuff from Yocto, OpenEmbedded, Android, etc.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson