[yocto] Is it not necessary to sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash with Poky 1.2 on Ubuntu 12.04

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:29:23 PDT 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

On May 2, 2012, at 5:18 PM, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey wrote:

> Good catch. I'm still installing 12.04 and can't check at the moment.

I'll switch back to dash and check it out.

FYI, the user experience with Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit, running inside a VMware Fusion
Tech Preview 2012 virtual machine is pretty good. They've finally added support
for 3D OpenGL acceleration for Ubuntu 12.04.

http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/beta/fusiontp2012

Elvis Dowson