[yocto] [yocto-announce] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Yocto 1.2 released.

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Tue May 1 05:23:34 PDT 2012

Frans,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I have updated the version of the manual at http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html with the change.

Thanks,
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Frans Meulenbroeks
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:41 AM
To: Flanagan, Elizabeth
Cc: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] [yocto-announce] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Yocto 1.2 released.

Yocto team,

Thanks for making this happen & congrats with the release.

As our next project might be yocto based (moving from oe-classic), I
decided to give it a spin right away and noticed one tiny thing
I peeked at http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html
to start me up

This seems to work fine, with the following exception.
The doc says:

To help conserve disk space during builds, you can add the following
statement to your project's configuration file, which for this example
is poky-denzil-7.0-build/conf/local.conf. Adding this statement
deletes the work directory used for building a package once the
package is built.

     INHERIT += rm_work

Unfortunately this gives an error.
It seems a pair of quotes is missing and this should really be
INHERIT += "rm_work"

Otherwise no issues (yet)

Best regards, Frans

Op 1 mei 2012 02:31 heeft Flanagan, Elizabeth
<elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com> het volgende geschreven: