[yocto] Moving angstrom under the yocto banner

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Fri Mar 30 16:09:37 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Stewart, David C
<david.c.stewart at intel.com> wrote:
> [...]

Given that an OE priority has *always* been that distro, machine, and
image are largely independent, orthogonal components, and generally
speaking one can combine any combination of the three and have at
least a good shot at functionality, I'd say that if such a BSP did not
work under Angstrom, that'd be a bug that we'd all agree would need to
be fixed. As far as I know, this priority and attribute of the system
still exists.
--
Christopher Larson