[yocto] Bugs for 1.2 release

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Thu Mar 29 17:10:04 PDT 2012

Hi All,

As we're approaching 1.2 release, the bug triage team comes up an addendum to the existing process.  We're marking certain medium+normal bugs with a tag [1.2] in the whiteboard area.  This means these bugs are considered a desired to be fixed in the 1.2 release timeframe.  So for each of us that working on bug fixing, the working order should be:  1st. critical, high major bugs, 2nd, medium bugs with a [1.2] tag, 3rd. since we've already tagged RC1,  then other medium bugs that shouldn't introduce a too invasive/massive of a change.

Thanks,

Jessica