[yocto] How to change the startup application

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Thu Mar 29 13:39:00 PDT 2012

I got a question about how to change the startup application with Yocto for images generated with Yocto. And I googled it and landed on this page: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/FAQ:How_do_I_change_and_add_startup_scripts. Pretty good, someone was thinking about the same thing. But this page turns out to be empty. It seems that we need to get better than this.

I'm wondering if someone could update this wiki page or if the information is somewhere else...

Thanks,
Song