[yocto] filing enhancement for build appliance

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Thu Mar 29 08:51:03 PDT 2012

Belen,

That should work.

Thanks,
Jessica

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Barros Pena, Belen
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:16 AM
To: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto] filing enhancement for build appliance

I've just received an screenshot showing how Hob looks like in the build appliance, and I'd like to file an enhancement to include a GTK theme that will show Hob with a better face.

Does anybody know how should I file it? Bugzilla under build system > general and indicating 'build appliance' in the title?

Thanks

Belen
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
Registered Office: Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ VAT No: 860 2173 47