[yocto] yassl recipe in the yocto project

Chris Conlon chris at yassl.com
Tue Mar 27 19:32:54 PDT 2012

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the links and for stopping by our booth today.  I enjoyed the chance to learn about the yocto-project and how yaSSL might be able to fit into the project.  I'll take a closer look at what actions make sense going forward from here when I get back into the office next week.

We look forward to working with you!

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Conlon