[yocto] Problem building mesa-xlib

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Tue Mar 27 12:33:47 PDT 2012

I'm trying to build mesa-xlib_7.8.2 under poky-4.0.1 for a legacy system. This has built in the past, but now I'm getting:

make[3]: ../../../../../src/glsl/apps/compile: Command not found

when I force a complete rebuild on a new system in an attempt to validate that I can build...

Any idea why this is happening? The logs don't really show anything more than the above. I can still build the on the old system, but I suspect that's because mesa-xlib has not required a rebuild.

It's possible that mesa-xlib was originally built with different options (PREFERED_PROVIDER_virtual/server and/or XSERVER) if that helps.

Chris Tapp

opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com