[yocto] can all of the licensing discussion be centralized in an appendix?

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Mar 26 14:02:44 PDT 2012

Rudi,

I would like you to examine the "latest" documents (the ones under development).  I have added some new licensing information and would like your feedback for this upcoming version.  There are licensing discussions in both the latest versions of the BSP Guide and the reference manual.  Since, at the moment, the BSP Guide is included as a chapter in the reference manual, I'll point you to the latest version of the reference manual:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/poky-ref-manual/poky-ref-manual.html.

Thanks,
Scott