[yocto] pseudo interaction issue

Peter Seebach peter.seebach at windriver.com
Mon Mar 26 10:18:16 PDT 2012

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:47:29 +0100
Richard Purdie <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> This is pretty much what we do at the moment, it gets unset after we
> load. Pseudo is of course disabled at this point.
>
> I guess we just got lucky to this point and avoided "Bad Things"?

I suspect so.  What's weird to me is that PSEUDO_PREFIX wasn't in the
environment before, either.  So I still don't quite get this.  I am
still missing something which will make this all make sense.

... at this point, I am leaning towards viewing this as a bug where it
is not enough to simply correct the behavior, I will not feel confident
in it until I have understood how it could have happened, but worked in
many other cases.

-s
--
Listen, get this.  Nobody with a good compiler needs to be justified.