[yocto] Request for Yocto Project 1.2 release Beta Program Users & Yocto T-Shirt

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Mon Mar 26 04:01:57 PDT 2012

Hi Song,

Just wondering how many volunteers for the Beta release you have. Do you
think it would be possible to add some usability testing of Hob to the
Beta programme? This would involve us contacting a few of the volunteers
and asking them to do a couple of simple things with Hob while we watch
(sitting with them or remotely by sharing the screen over Skype or
similar).

Thanks!

Belen