[yocto] pseudo interaction issue

Peter Seebach peter.seebach at windriver.com
Thu Mar 22 09:18:05 PDT 2012

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:49:41 +0800
"Xu, Dongxiao" <dongxiao.xu at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Any update on this one? I think we may need to track it in bugzilla.

I have been looking into this.  I've convinced myself that popen() is
broken under pseudo, but that's not enough to explain this:

* I have a fixed pseudo where popen works.  It still fails sometimes
  under hob.
* When it fails, the popen() wrapper isn't even getting called.
* Still looking into this.

Interestingly, I can't get this failure to occur at all outside of hob.

-s
--
Listen, get this.  Nobody with a good compiler needs to be justified.