[yocto] Yocto weekly bug trend charts -- WW10

Xu, Jiajun jiajun.xu at intel.com
Wed Mar 14 08:08:08 PDT 2012

Sorry, Dave. I made a mistake here. There is auto function missing in current version of bugzilla that I have to do everything by manual. I work out the open bug number and WDD number by today. But I only collected the number of NEW/FIX bugs reported during last 7 days, which makes the trend looks abnormal. Now I have updated the trend with correct data only for WW10. The WDD number decreased a lot in WDD with more bugs got fixed.
BTW, we do have lots of enh bugs got fixed in this week with WDD number increased a lot. You may notice that in next week's bug trend.

Best Regards,
Jiajun