[yocto] pseudo interaction issue

Xu, Dongxiao dongxiao.xu at intel.com
Wed Mar 14 02:02:04 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

When using the new Hob to build targets, I also observed the pseudo
output:

"pseudo: You must set the PSEUDO_PREFIX environment variable to run
pseudo."

Here is the step to reproduce it:

1) source oe-init-build-env
2) hob
3) select machine and base image. Here I use qemux86 and
core-image-minimal.
4) click "Just bake". For this first time build, pseudo works OK.
5) after the build finishes, return to image configuration page and
click "Just bake" button again. Then after the build starts, pseudo will
print out the above logs.

Thanks,
Dongxiao