[yocto] 1.2_M2-Final build failures

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 12 07:11:08 PDT 2012

Dear Paul,

In message <1619950.WDgEWRegMs at helios> you wrote:

> > I see the very same error as described as "3." above, but I don't use
> > sub-layers.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean here. Which entries for meta-intel do you have in
> your bblayers.conf?

None.  I have this:

	-> cat conf/bblayers.conf
	# LAYER_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
	# changes incompatibly
	LCONF_VERSION = "4"

	BBFILES ?= ""
	BBLAYERS ?= " \
	  /home/wd/git/poky/eldk-5.2/meta \
	  /home/wd/git/poky/eldk-5.2/meta-yocto \
	  /home/wd/git/poky/eldk-5.2/meta-eldk \
	  "

This was working fine before, and we don't have any sub-layers in meta-eldk.
So far I have no idea where to look ...

Thanks!

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it  on
the computer.